Get ready to discover the incredible power of a smile. Go ahead, give it a try—just smile! Take a moment to feel the positive vibes as you reflect on your life. Have you ever had that thought, "Life is just too short to live it half-heartedly"?
In today’s episode, Anil and Ashish sit down with Scott White, the author of The Life Is Too Short Guy: Strategies to Make Every Day the Best Day Ever to discuss his book and the principles he shares in it which resonate so much with Ashish's nine practices.
Scott is the Chairman and CEO of Invesque, a prominent public real estate investment company specializing in healthcare and senior living properties across North America. He is also the co-founder, partner, and strategic advisor of Spectra Student Living, a rapidly expanding student housing developer, owner, and operator. But what truly sets him apart is his genuine and infectious smile.
Throughout the episode, Scott reveals how the principles he discusses in his book can effortlessly transform your life. His unique insights will leave you inspired and ready to share your newfound happiness with both familiar faces and strangers. As an added bonus, Scott shares valuable tips on unlocking those precious minutes in your life, starting today.
Join us on this enlightening journey as Anil, Ashish, and Scott help you rewire your minds for happiness and discover the true power of a smile. This episode promises to leave you with a renewed zest for life and a genuine sense of joy.
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- How people can live a happier life, regardless of their background or circumstances.
- Attitude is everything: Choosing to have a positive attitude and take life less seriously.
- Finding humor everywhere, even in difficult moments: How laughter can bring greater happiness.
- Learn, learn, learn: Why intellectual stimulation is important for finding happiness and gratitude.
- Three common myths about happiness busted.
- Why building and maintaining relationships is vital for social health and overall happiness.
- And so much more...