When a song doesn't vibe with us, we skip it. But what about life's unsettling tunes? How do we change or mute the ‘internal playlist’ that throws us off? Our next guest shares how.
Meet Susan Drumm, CEO of Meritage Leadership Development, advisor, USA Today bestselling author, and leadership coach. She has personally coached billionaire CEOs, high-profile political figures, prominent Fortune 100 executive teams, and incredible entrepreneurs that are setting out to disrupt the marketplace.
She holds graduate degrees from Harvard Law, Carnegie Mellon University, and the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. She's a two-time number one bestselling author of "The Leader's Playlist", where you unleash the power of music and neuroscience to transform your leadership and your life.
In today’s episode, we uncover how our childhood wounds show up in our ability to lead others and how music can actually heal those wounds. We delved deeper to understand how music can interrupt old beliefs of ‘old patterns’, and the role of self-awareness in rewiring our leadership styles.
Join Ashish, Susan, and I in exploring the healing power of music and change the way we lead.
Things you will also learn in this episode:
- The link between past traumas and leadership.
- How music can be a game-changer in healing and leading.
- Susan Drumm’s Website: https://susandrumm.com/
- Meritage Leadership Website: https://meritageleadership.com/
- The Leader's Playlist: Unleash the Power of Music and Neuroscience to Transform Your Leadership and Your Life by Susan Drumm
Other books mentioned in the episode: