In today’s episode, Ashish and Anil continue the series designed to help you lead a more purposeful life as they explore Ashish’s book, ‘Hardwired for Happiness: 9 Proven Practices to Overcome Stress and Live Your Best Life,’ a modality that walks you through simple practices used to change your life in just a few minutes a day.
Today, they explore practice number eight: build a supportive community. Join them as they explore the profound impact of cultivating vibrant connections with those around us. It's going to be a two-part series where they'll unravel the power of building strong bonds with partners, friends, family, and your professional network.
Ashish delves deep into the evolutionary roots of our need for connection, tracing back to our ancient ancestors who thrived in close-knit communities. He shares how our brains are hardwired for connection, and how the fear of not belonging can drive us in various aspects of life.
You will learn the difference between shallow interactions and deep, meaningful relationships, and how technology can either deepen or hinder our connections.
Ashish and Anil will explore the Golden Rule of Relationships—five positive interactions for every negative one—and how it can revolutionize your dynamics with loved ones. They will also share personal stories that shed light on the importance of maintaining well-being and personal growth through community.
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- The evolutionary significance of human connection and the fear of not belonging.
- Strategies to bridge the gap between knowing and doing in building connections.
- The impact of loneliness on well-being and the transformative power of authentic connections.
- Practical habits for nurturing relationships, from daily birthday calls to conscious technology use.
- The power of vulnerability and how to ask for help in fostering genuine relationships.
- The importance of creating space for deep conversations and truly being present.
- And so much more...